Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tonight! Tomorrow!

Peace: Tonight I am alone at home. (Beverly hills,KK) My sister, Bro in law & Nephew are back to kampong! Allah,, I am so jealous. Actually I suppose to be with them. I want to meet my mom. I really misses my mom, little bro, younger sister and all my family in kampong but I have to stay here waiting for 2nd june! (Leadership camp at Utan paradise jungle camp) untill 4th june! Insyallah straightly back to kampong on 5th june! 
Tomorrow I 'll go work. Its been to long not working. I didn't miss  much there because all my real friends are not working yet. But I still have to go work for this time and so on because I am a woman who loves busy! ^_^  
One of My quote shares is ~ 
Don't Be A Woman Who Need Man, Be A Woman A Man need! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment